Moving Home in London this Christmas
A Guide to Moving Home this Christmas
Moving home is one of life’s biggest stresses and moving home over the Christmas period can be even more demanding. At Edwards we strive to keep your home move as relaxed as possible, and our move managers are always on hand to help you navigate the moving process with ease. This December our highly experienced teams are working hard packing, wrapping and boxing items to ensure our clients are safely in their new homes for Christmas.
At Edwards Removals, we have put together a short list of tips to help things go even more smoothly for your move.
- Our Edwards teams are busy moving clients all over London this holiday season, therefore we are encouraging clients to get in contact as early as possible to secure their preferred removals date.
- At Edwards Removals we offer an initial survey consultation. We always advise clients to have a survey so our move managers fully understand their needs during the removals process.
- Unfortunately house moves can fall through at the last minute so we always recommend taking out a cancellation waiver.
- At Edwards we offer a full service removal, including pre-planning, packing, wrapping and storage. We would always encourage clients to take our packing services leaving them to concentrate on the more important things, like Christmas shopping!
- If you are moving very close to Christmas make sure your moving team know where your decorations are and most importantly make sure your Christmas presents are well hidden from other family members!
For further information on our full removals services or to book a survey with our experienced team please call us today on 020 3124 1839