Our North London branch holds the ISO 45001, the international standard in occupational health and safety and the ISO 9001 in quality management, ensuring customers get a consistent and high standard of service.
At Edwards we are dedicated to minimising our environmental impact wherever possible and our ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems certification ensures all our projects and procedures comply with this.
We continually set ourselves demanding environmental targets and paramount to this is ensuring our Central London fleet is fully compliant with the UK’s Ultra Low Emission Zones (ULEZ).
Here are just some of the other ways in which we are committed to reducing our environmental impact:
- Using recycled packing materials and recycling them after use.
- We use recyclable paper for all our marketing materials and encourage the use of ebrochures and ebusiness cards wherever possible.
- Partnering with eco-friendly organisations for recycling and disposal services.
- Continual driver training; to ensure responsible driving and fuel efficiency.
- Our highly trained operations teams work hard, throughout the London, to reduce empty running with strategic planning and backloading.
- We encourage the use of virtual surveys where possible to further cut down on travel and emissions.
If you would like more information on our corporate social responsibility policy please get in touch with one of our team today.